Saturday, September 27, 2014

*Cover Release* A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd

Okay so now I am TOTALLY freaking out because I have been so dang behind I didn't realize the cover for A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd was already out! Gah!

So just a little back story but I LOVE The Madman's Daughter, that gave me chills. When I got to Her Dark Curiosity my face had a spaz attack and like kept twitching for 2 whole minutes. I'm pretty sure this book is going to be the death of me. So this is how the series goes really...

The Madman's Daughter: Doctor Moreau (The Island of Doctor Moreau)
Her Dark Curiosity: Jekyll and Hyde (Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde)
A Cold Legacy: Frankenstein (well...Frankenstein)

So if you like creepy novels that make you bite your nails down to nubs, make your bladder need to clear out faster (yeah gross) and will make your arm hair stick up like a freaked out cat, then this is for you. So here is the AMAZING cover!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment