Monday, April 14, 2014

MTV Movie Awards Recap and Selfies

Last night was totally awesome for some amazing actors and actresses! The MTV Movie Awards went on last night to award Shailene Woodley (Divergent, TFIOS), Will Poulter (Maze Runner), and Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson (Hunger Games). For the past few weeks I have been seeing a Fandom War between Divergent and Hunger Games fans for BEST CHARACTER. So here is the news you all have been waiting for, the Winner of BEST CHARACTER goes tooooo....*Drum Roll*..... TRIS PRIOR OF DIVERGENT!!!

I honestly love Tris, no hate, but more than Katniss. I understand she's hardened by the things happening around her, and Jennifer is an amazing actress, but I just don't like Katniss that much. So I am happy that Tris won, but Jennifer did win some other amazing things I believe.



Pics of: John Green, Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Dylan O'Brien, Josh Hutcherson & Sam Claflin.

No comments:

Post a Comment