Monday, April 14, 2014

Papertowns Movie

Fans of John Green's novels including: The Fault in our Stars, An Abundance of Katherines, Looking for Alaska, and Papertowns, gather around and let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time there was a funny man, a smart but funny man named John. He wears glasses and uses big words and makes up delightful but tear-jerking stories about teenagers. First there's Collin, then Alaska, lets not forget Hazel and Gus but then there was two, a girl named Margot and a boy named Q. They were left alone in a Papertown; But suddenly their Papertown left paper, its world bubbling up into something else, screen writing, directors, cameras oh my. Papertowns is becoming a movie! And there is no doubt that John Green is very, very happy.

Okay, that was somewhat cheesy and I only managed to rhyme once. Haha. Oh well, poetry is not my forte` but hey (did it again!!!) it's true, Papertowns is becoming a movie and the The Fault in Our Stars crew is getting back together!!! Also Natt Wolf (Issac in The Fault in Our Stars)

Natt Wolf has already been secured in the role of Q! Though we don't know who is going to be Margot yet we expect to hear some news real soon. I'll keep you updated on anything #PapertownsMovie related. Meanwhile, read the tweets from John and Natt about the movie!






We all now have the authority to blame John for anything that goes wrong. Now I'm still reading Papertowns at the moment but I am still stoked for this. I think Natt will be great for this. Good job both Natt and John!

No comments:

Post a Comment