Tuesday, February 24, 2015

NEW Insurgent Set Photos & Movie Clips



With Insurgent so close to being released in theaters there have been some new set photos released and I only thought it appropriate to share them with you since I am a blog lol!

 I know personally that after seeing these set photos I can't be more excited than I am and ready for this movie to come out. They even released a short clip of Insurgent! Here are the set pics!

Four, Tris and Peter
In Insurgent most people who have read this trilogy has remembered that during the book they go so many places in this dystopian Chicago. Tris, Four, Peter, Christina and Caleb along with others visit other factions such as Amity, Erudite, and Candor. They also visit Factionless and meet some... more than interesting characters...*wink wink*
The photos and the small movie clip shows what's to come in the next few weeks! Don't forget to watch out tomorrow for the Final Insurgent Trailer and for movie tickets to go on sale!


Tris Prior


Christina
Jeanine Matthews and Caleb Prior


Tris Prior


 
Tris, Four, Caleb
Four and Tris
Edgar
 
Tris Prior

 
Four, Peter, Tris
Four and Tris

 
Tris and Four
 
Front Row: Lynn, Hector, Marlene
Caleb and Tris (Four in corner)
 
There are so many more pictures but if I put anymore my blog will just be filled so I'm going to just go ahead and put up the small clips that have been released and also some behind the scenes clips!
 
 
'Go With Happiness' Clip
 
 
'Worth It' Clip
 
Extra Scenes
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment